Senior Account Manager
Award winning design agency is looking for a hands on Senior Account Manager who can ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and suppliers.
You will primarily be responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s clients, you will also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
You will be expected to plan campaigns and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business programme.
This is an office based role and time will be spent in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel will be required for client visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking.
· Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
· Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
· Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
· Working with senior director to generate new accounts
· Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
· Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
· Producing re-post and updates to senior management as required Required skills & abilities:
· Experience in the Property Marketing arena is an advantage but not critical
· Significant experience in professional client relationship management
· A background in advertising, design and marketing
· The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
· A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Effective team management capabilities
· A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
· Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms