Senior Account Manager
My client is a fantastic communication agency with a specialism in influencing behaviour who are looking for a Retail Senior Account Manager / Account Manager on the UK Retail team for a 6 month contract.
You will lead the management of a number of launches including Seasonal Menu Launches and Product Ranges, from brief to concept development, photo shoots, design (including packaging) and implementation.
The role will include:
- Developing a strong relationship with the Client Partners
- Working alongside the ATL agency
- Work closely with the Account Director in the identification, development and implementation of proactive value-adding projects for the clients
- Effective development and delivery of numerous campaigns
- Work in partnership with Planning to create insights that drive creative excellence
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, in budget and in line with strategic objectives.
- Management of day-to-day costs and financial planning
- Senior Account Manager in an integrated agency environment
- Excellent attention-to-detail, work well under pressure and have excellent management skills
- Good knowledge of retail market
- Solid experience of working collaboratively with internal departments and external suppliers
- Good business and financial acumen
If you are available to start immediately and are open to a 6 month fixed term contract then please send us your CV.