New Business Manager
Are you a pro-active dedicated New Business Manager? An established integrated digital agency is growing fast, looking for a new Business Director to work in their cool Shoreditch office. This could be the opportunity you are seeking!
Working within many sectors, this award winning company is crammed with potential with prestigious recognisable clients; you will have seen their work!
They seek a New Business Manager of the future, who cares about real attention to detail, a real people person who is always seeking new opportunities that are bigger and better with every deal.
Could you be the right fit?
As a New Business Manager you will play a central role within this boutique agency. You will be working within the integrated digital space with clients across many sectors including business services, technology and Ecommerce. You will need to be constantly driven to provide new investment into the business, constantly dedicated to the next bigger deal.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with clients to ensure profitability.
- Communicating and generating leads and prospects to find and promote new business
- Increasing awareness of the agency through networking.
- Building successful working relationships with the team internally to ensure successful collaboration at every level.
- Having in depth knowledge of the wider business so to approach potential and current business with authority.
You will be part of an integral team, a group that collectively has enabled the company to grow and perform through their shared developed knowledge of the industry through their individual experiences.
Reporting directly to the managing director you will work independently alongside the wider team to drum up new business through creative and brilliant solutions.
A New Business Manager must have:
- You should be able to prove examples in the past where you have made a key impact in previous New Business Manager roles.
- Be able to report of profitability and future potential of you clients quickly, professionally and without delay.
- Have the confidence to ask difficult questions at ease, judging situations independently.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and account development by maintaining, nurturing and pro-actively seeking clients, getting the best for the company from every deal.
This is the perfect role for an alert, articulate and hungry individual for a challenge with a mind focused on developing people of the future and securing their next big deal.
Apply today for this perfect opportunity; there will be a high level of response so we can only get back to successful candidates.