Studio Manager - ecommerce
A leading London start up in the ecommerce tech industry are looking for a Studio Operations Associate to manage their network of photography studios.
Your day to day will involve working with the studios to ensure they are able to photograph all items required. You will setup customised photography rigs and teach clients on how to use them effectively. Additionally you will be managing the London studio for smaller companies to use.
The role is based in London but may require some international travel to support certain clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a start-up with a great culture.
Additionally, there are plenty of training opportunities with a training budget given and the opportunity to travel internationally.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Grow and manage the network of photography studios here in the UK and internationally
- Manage the operational performance for several studios
- Travel to client’s’ location to set up the studio
- Work with teams across the company to improve photography processes
- Build relationships with client studio management and provide training to staff
The requirements of the role are:
- Ideally 3 years operational experience in a high volume studio
- Knowledge of ecommerce photography
- Familiarity with learning a technical skillset is essential
- Experience in working with cross-disciplined teams and working with and managing customers/suppliers
- Strong project management skills