This quirky boutique agency is growing fast, looking for an Account Manager to work in their funky office based in the centre of London's business hub. This could be the opportunity you seek!
Working with fun and innovative clients, this organisation is full of characters with real passion for what they do. This shines through in their excellence within the sector clearly having passion for doing things brilliantly.
They seek an Account Manager, a lively; self motivated person with bags of ambition who is capable of taking the bull by the horns, creating something special for their reputable clientele.
An Account Manager will:
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the client to ensure profit for all concerned.
- Lease with the wider teams, creating successful working relationships to ensure collaboration and success.
- Transfer sometimes complex briefs from client to creatives ensuring they don't miss the key details to ensure a perfect end result.
This buzzing team has collectively worked on some mind bowing work, performing to the maximum potential every time. Do you have the passion and self-drive to match?
An Account Manager must:
- Holder of an IPM Diploma or MAA qualification
- Have 2 to 3 years' experience in a sales led agency
- Have an interest in working with big brands, representing FMCG and other similar media, understanding the T&C's and the small details that go with it.
- Have proven experience of working on big campaigns, managing many creatives at any one time.
- Have the confidence to stand out from the crowd, with the initiative to turn any situation to greatness.
This opportunity is exclusive to us, you won't find it anywhere else so apply ASAP!