Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing professional to manage some very exciting projects for a leading London organisation working in the financial training sector.
Highly regraded financial training and conference provider with an excellent blue chip client list. With a supportive, hard working and entrepreneurial type environment, my client is currently experiencing exciting growth and successes and is looking to continue to build on a solid existing portfolio. Based central London in lovely offices with great transport access.
A digital marketing enthusiast is required to lead on the strategy, implementation and analysis of successful campaigns across a range of platforms (SEO/email, social media, website) with exciting specific project work in launching a new CRM and creating a robust SEO strategy for the company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creation and management of a thorough and solid SEO strategy
- Comparison of email providers, ensuring best possible solution for effective layout and delivery
- Manage the company website and social media pages building presence and optimising content
- Research, acquire and launch a new CRM system
- Manage allocated project budgets
- Design marketing collateral as required using basic software applications (Adobe)
- Suggest and implement ideas for growth
You are an experienced B2B digital marketing professional with a proven track record in successful targeted acquisition digital campaigns. With a genuine interest in financial services sector, you will be an entrepreneurial type professional who has excellent communication and copy skills with a good eye for detail. A highly organised individual with fantastic prioritisation ability and a can do attitude. If you are hungry for a new opportunity that will see you leading a 'digital revolution' for a companies marketing activities then this role is for you.
- Relevant experience in a marketing executive position for products or services
- Ideally qualified with a relevant marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Highly skilled in digital marketing - particularly email/SEO/Social media/CRM/Website/Google Analytics
- Considerable understanding and previous analysis of various CRM platforms
- Project management experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Proven knowledge in search engine optimisation
- Strong analytical and data-mining skills
- Experience with design software advantageous - (Adobe photoshop/InDesign)
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply " button now.