Exciting and innovative retailer are seeking a multichannel designer to compliment their in-house creative team. Our client is a renowned retail brand who have undergone some transformational changes of late and are now in the position to increase their in-house skills and create their own agile design studio from scratch.
Reporting into the Design Manager you will be tasked with bringing this brand to life across print, digital, online and in-store applications. You will be highly conceptual but with a solid commercial understanding of how to meet business objectives and keep pace with the busy retail calendar.
You will work very closely with the marketing department on a vast array of projects however a key business objective is to push forwards their DM offering and so any experience in direct mail design would be to extremely beneficial. A lot of projects running through this studio are beginning to be based around seasonal campaigns and you’ll need to demonstrate that you are experienced in working your creative ideas across all touch points.
- Experience working with retail brands and developing brand assets.
- Experience working at middleweight level, either in-house or for a creative agency.
- A passion and enthusiasm for great design and an eagerness to consistently raise the bar.
- Proven experience designing direct mail.
- Solid skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent typographic and layout skills.
- Experience working to tight deadlines and a calmness when placed under pressure, you’ll be comfortable working across a range of applications and briefs.
- Proven experience in both print and digital.
In return for your hard work this company can offer great benefits and perks as well as a fun and relaxed working environment. If the above sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP with your c.v and portfolio.