Social Media Manager - international marcoms agency
Are you someone who really loves Social Media no matter whether its for work or personal? Do you really understand the impact social media has and all its possibilities?
Our client is a established independent B2B integrated comms agency with four offices worldwide and a global footprint when it comes to delivering bespoke integrated campaigns.
Headed up by two extremely talented business leaders. One whom is based in their Singapore office and the other in their UK HQ office. Together they have steadily grown this agency and now currently employ over 80 staff worldwide. So not too big that you’re just a number and not so small that everyone notices if you sneeze!
Yes this agency has an award winning creative team and yes the client services department continue to deliver continual growth year on year. However, what stands out for us is the personality of the agency.
Its not an agency that’s like a party town every night and you are expected to stay late or go drinking on a regular basis with your colleagues. As much as they all enjoy each other’s company and yes there are various spontaneous and planned social events that happen. However, they actually respect the fact you have a life outside of work. In fact, they positively encourage it.
Most importantly though they respect family. They treat each and every person as an adult. They don’t like to micro manage. So just as long as you don’t take advantage of their approach then you are given room to breathe.
Due to ongoing growth this agency is now seeking a Social Media Manager to join their digital team.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, ambitious and passionate Social Media Manager with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B social media to work under the Digital Director to produce head turning social media activity. Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets. This will involve:
- Managing and taking ownership of B2B social media campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
- Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
- Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
- Managing social media listening and influencer engagement programs
- Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
- Representing the agency in client discussions on the phone or face to face as required by our Account Managers.
- Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our clients for improvement.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to clients.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
- Keeping our Account Managers in the picture regarding campaign progress.
- Supporting Account Managers as required on wider integrated marketing campaign delivery
- Experience of SEO, PPC and Paid Social media and PR would be a HUGE benefit
In return for your skills and experience as a Social Media Manager, the client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £34-40k
If you think you are the Social Media Manager we are seeking then please click on the apply button today and send your CV to Tom Howe for further information.