CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
One of Central London’s most exciting independent, fully integrated agencies is looking for an enthusiastic Creative Services Manager to join this fast-paced, buzzing agency.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit team with a direct role in managing the agency’s workflow and shaping, not just the brands they work with, but the agency’s future.
The right candidate will have previous agency experience, dealing with resource management across print, digital and moving image. You will be naturally confident, outgoing, enthusiastic and be able to solve those tricky workflow issues, all while remaining positive.
You will be managing the workflow of the busy creative department as well as the schedule of the Executive Creative Director. The role requires someone with strong communication and organisational skills, to act as a lynchpin between all departments, ensuring all work is delivered on time and working with the account handling team to ensure that it is within budget.
A thorough understanding of print and digital process is essential.
Key Responsibilities include –
- Planning and managing work through the creative department
- Liaising with account handling, creative and digital teams to prioritise and optimise work flow across the agency
- Managing the daily schedule and holding weekly traffic planning meetings
- Managing the freelance forecast and ensure best practices in planning resources
- Resourcing freelancers as and when required, negotiating and managing third party purchase orders, invoices and payment
- Booking all creative meetings and internal presentations with the Executive Creative Director
- Scoping out and defining the feasibility of producing final creative across a range of different media
- Supporting the production of projects making sure they are on track, on time and on budget
Essential Skills / Experience required –
- Comprehensive understanding around the creative process
- Breadth of experience through understanding of production (digital and print)
- An excellent network of creative contacts (freelancers, photographers etc.)
- Commercially savvy
- Logical thinker
- Clear Communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Amazing people management skills
- Exceptional fire-fighting skills
- Experience in film production would be an advantage
If you are someone who thrives in a busy, highly demanding, fast-paced but immensely rewarding working environment, apply today.