Senior Project Planner - 6 Month Contract
This leading, independent retail design and brand communication agency are looking for an accomplished Senior Project Planner/ Manager to join them on a 6-month fixed term contract. This role will include working across client relationships, managing the day to day deliverables of a project and collaborating with various teams.
What will this role include?
- Developing, strengthening and building strong working relationships with your client; ensuring their expectations are managed, and acting as their main point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing project schedules, producing resource schedules and scoping out the project; including budgeting, forecasting, proposals and timelines through to invoicing
- Working with multi discipline teams including Strategy, Interiors, Graphics and Digital, in particular Digital Production
- Troubleshooting and creatively solving problems throughout the lifeline of the project
- Regular contact with suppliers and senior members of teams, including supporting the Client Project Manager
What skills are needed for this role?
- Experience in a similar agency environment, scoping out and managing projects/ programmes from concept through to completion
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working with senior level clients
- Proven ability to handle large scale budgets and financial forecasting
- The ability to work in a fast paced, hands on and thriving environment!
If this sounds like you, and you are available for an ASAP start then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!