Account Manager OR Senior Account Manager
Independent creative agency, based in Central London with a specialism for computer games and sport is looking for an experience Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
The agency prides itself on thinking strategically. They have a strong track record of helping clients increase their brand equity through culturally relevant creative, which drives deeper engagement with their target audience.
You will play both an active and proactive role in helping achieve this goal. You will work closely with their clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their objectives and guide them through the campaign creation and delivery process from start to end.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Proven client-facing experience with a good knowledge of the client business and its competitors.
- Ideally you’ll have previous experience in computer gaming, entertainment, leisure or sport but we will consider candidates with a strong passion in these sectors.
- Solid knowledge and passion in the required disciplines (i.e. digital, print and motion).
- Day-to-day management of a suite of diverse clients – exact allocation to be based on previous experience.
- Keep clients updated on work status at all times and ensure correct expectations are set and met.
- Develop positive relationships with clients, demonstrating commitment, building trust and maintaining integrity.
- Lead the project management process for all live projects within the creative team.
- Facilitate the internal trafficking of multiple projects going through the studio - from concept stage through to completion.
If you feel that this the role for you then get in touch to receive a detailed job spec.