Qualitative & Strategy Consultant
This is a chance to join a truly multidisciplinary team in one of the of the most entrepreneurial and innovative marketing strategy consultancies in London! Since their establishment, they've built up a fantastic reputation, for delivering innovative insights that drives real business and brand growth. Their projects are challenging and varied working with an extensive list of blue chip clients including; Wagamama, GSK, Disney and Barcardi to name a few.
They are looking for a Qualitative researcher with a flair and interest in strategy over delivering research. As you are working for a brand and marketing consultancy, the focus of the role goes much further than a traditional qual role. You will be working on strategy projects and focusing on what clients should do and helping them implement that far more than at an agency.
You will be working across all projects the likes of which are from the smallest detail of redesigning packaging to the development of a huge international strategy for a top retailer opening into new markets overseas. Working with clients all the way to strategy implementation as well as having in house designers means that you really do get to see your projects through from start to finish.
- Brand and insights experience within cutting edge qualitative research or strategy agency.
- An expert in innovative approaches to qualitative research working including: ethnographic, consumer co-creation and online insight techniques.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders.
- A natural passion for brands and consumers.
- Experience in leading innovative projects from inception to debrief.
- Prior experience in managing teams, mentoring and developing talent.
- A creative mind with a passion for thinking beyond the obvious
This is a fantastic time to join a business that put a real focus on recognising and rewarding peoples hard work with fantastic benefits and development opportunities. If this sounds like an environment you'd like to be part of, then please apply now.