Head of Brand Communications
F&F is an international clothing business. We’re making a real impact in the market, delivering great fashion at affordable prices. You will be part of an aspirational brand within a dynamic and energetic team. The culture is ambitious, fast-paced and fashion-fuelled. We like to surprise and delight our customers who have come to expect the unexpected from us in terms of product choice, affordable prices, our ethical underpinning and ultimately fashionability. No longer an emerging brand F&F is established and ready to take its place on the high street
This is an exciting opportunity to become a senior member of the F&F clothing team as this role will lead all brand communications for Tesco’s clothing brand. Working with a new creative and production agency there is real scope to define brand for the next five years. The role requires somebody with ambition, a proven track record in brand communications and a real passion for clothing. You will be leading a team to create a differentiated brand and deliver compelling strategies, plans and consumer-facing content across all communication touch points.
- Lead and deliver brand marketing campaigns, shoots and content creation to deliver all required formats & executions. Ensure all content is customer focused and regionally relevant and engaging.
- Create a 0-12 month channel strategy and communications plan.
- Deliver effective brand PR, building advocacy for the brand across all media channels, ensure the creative direction is aligned to the overall F&F brand strategy.
- Creation of content briefs to include regional and global requirements and executions.
- Brilliantly execute the marketing activity plan across all Media, Digital, POS and Online channels.
- Manage approvals with stake holders for the overall creative concepts & artwork versions.
- Reviewing performance against the annual brand plan on a quarterly basis, revising priorities and budget.
- Develop and lead a high performing team, giving them the opportunities to be their best.
- Manage the annual budget effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Be updated on key trends and competitor activity to drive innovation for the F&F Brand through creative execution.
- Manage the Media, PR, Production, Creative & Packaging agencies to ensure KPI's and SLA's are delivered
Experience relevant for this role:
- Implementation, planning, Media & PR experience
- Management of external agencies
- Good understanding of digital media and innovations
- Stakeholder engagement
- Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably fashion retail
Operational skills relevant for this role:
- Excellent cross media strategy and planning skills, with the ability to plan complex through the line campaigns
- Ability to interpret trends and competitor activity
- Team leadership
- Design management
- Exceptional attention to detail
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme of up to 45% of base salary.
- Car Allowance of 7,320 per annum
- Privilege card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- A retirement savings plan: 6%-10% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Health Screening every 2 years
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses