Senior Account Manager- Media Owner
Currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join the highly-regarded branded content division of one of the UK's largest media owners.
Senior Account Managers (SAMs) are responsible for working with advertiser clients and internal colleagues to help create highly engaging content-led campaigns. SAMs, along with their colleagues in account management, are the linchpin of their projects and are crucial to ensuring the produced work has the vitality and relevance to engage consumers on a mass scale.
* Ensuring that there is excellent communication between the department, clients and relevant internal departments so that all campaigns are smoothly delivered, with clear timeline management
* Being involved at pitch stage, working with salespeople to infuse proposals with ideas, best practice and learnings from past campaigns
* Working with salespeople to ensure that there are P&Ls for all bookings to ensure that costs are correctly allocated and within agreed margin
* Building a working knowledge of all of our publishing platforms - print, digital, mobile, video, social, events - to help provide ever-better campaigns for your clients
* Managing the planning, scheduling, booking and reporting of media required in order to fully execute each campaign.
* Expertly administering all campaigns on the CMS
* Developing relationships at Account Manager level within direct clients, advertising agencies and PR agencies.
The successful candidate:
* Significant experience in a similar multi-media Account Management/ Project Management position with a knowledge of print and digital production is ideal.
* An understanding of traffic management is preferred.
* A background in publishing would be a good thing.
* Highly motivated with good project management skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once to meet deadlines.
* Good organisational and time management skills with a flexible approach to work.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.