An exciting opportunity has opened up for a PR (Communications) Manager to join a fast growing crowd-funding platform where you will be working across a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Alongside a team of marketers, freelance copywriters and a graphic designer, you’ll be responsible for delivering and distributing interesting and engaging content for a variety of projects and campaigns within B2B space.
- Developing a smart PR strategy that reaches customers and investors.
- Writing sharp content (e.g. opinion pieces) that journalists will care about.
- Building and nurturing relationships with relevant journalists.
- Managing and supporting our external PR agency, ensuring that we feed them with content and make the most of their expertise.
- Setting clear KPIs to measure your own performance against.
- Carrying out client testimonials for distribution to national and trade press (both written and video).
- Developing email campaigns and strategies directed towards lead generation.
- Supporting the development of communications strategy for existing customers, making them more engaged.
- Leveraging a range of media activity across all sectors to educate businesses and increase recognitions.
- An excellent understanding of how the UK press works and what makes journalists tick. Specific knowledge of local, trade of financial press is preferred.
- Perfect written English and a passion for crafting crisp, clear stories.
- You should be comfortable working in finance and using stats to support your argument.
- Great communication skills and the enthusiasm to sell our story to a sceptical pool of journalists.