Major Players are working with a brand experience agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Integrated Producer to be responsible for the creative logistics and production for technology led projects across channels such as; sponsorships, events, retail, web, and advertising.
- Work in partnership with the technology team to define the technical and digital approach
- Work with senior leadership (producers, directors, VP, SVP, and CTO) to deliver best in class technical projects.
- Strong communication between creatives, strategy, account services, compliance team.
- Own overall responsibility for production of projects. Projects include: web sites, promotional web sites, online media, mobile apps, digital out of home, motion graphics and mobile technology.
- Integrate with other producers on events, physical build, and video and be knowledgeable about all mediums.
- Delivering projects to scope: goals, deliverables, budget and schedule.
- Individual will be point of contact and will act as a 'the owner" (person most knowledgeable of the project deliverables) for Account Service, and Creative during a project.
- Be passionate about delivering the best, most talked about, creative on time and in budget
- 3+ years integrated production experience and/or 4+ years in production
- Solid understanding technical and product production, best practices and best in class partners.
- Solid understanding of UX and architecture
- Demonstrated conceptual and strategic thinker
- Proven success in remaining abreast of current digital technology and how this technology applies to a client's business.
- Results focus with ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment
- Skilled navigator of matrix organizational structure
- Ability to work with multiple teams and functional areas, agency-wide, on multiple projects - i.e. a real team player.
- Knowledgeable about project management tools such as Basecamp.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and electronically.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Enthusiastic for digital and integrated projects, and excited to apply to new projects.
If you're an experienced Integrated Producer and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.