Senior Account Director – Multi-award-winning central London agency
Senior Account Director – Multi-award-winning central London agency – to £60k + good benefits.
Are you a Senior Account Director or experienced Account Director looking to take the next step? If you are passionate about the FMCG sector and getting under the skin of the complex retail landscape then this role, working on this leading London agency’s largest network client, could be for you.
Reporting into a Group Account Director, you will be responsible for running the client’s recently launched multi-brand platform as well as another key business area across UK and Nordics looking after the platform and email program along with the recently launched app.
You will have experience in working with a planning team developing digital strategies and be capable of understanding the functionality underpinning the CRM platform challenging clients on continuous innovation and development.
In addition you and your team will be working with a range of brands, building relationships with brand teams understanding what their key trial barriers are and developing digital strategies to run on the platforms. Each campaign must consider the user journeys, content and mechanics ensuring they are always true to each brands’ equity and delivering on their business challenges.
You must be someone who is gregarious, confident and entrepreneurial in creating conversations and comfortable telling a compelling story in a presentation, exciting brand teams with the capabilities of the platform and what any level of investment can achieve.
Key Areas of Accountability:
You will be confident in your abilities to lead projects across the client business, providing the headspace to take into account the wider context, adding value to the project at every stage:
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- Responsible for the strategic growth and service delivery of the various work streams within the account.
- Work with the client and their other partner agencies creating a positive strategic partnership and being seen as the lead in loop team meetings / calls
- To be responsible for all financial aspects of your work streams keeping a keen eye on forecast, managing expectations to the wider business along with your team billing promptly and project reconciliations
- Oversee and manage your team and be responsible for their career development and progression
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Liaise with all internal departments including Client Service, Creative, Planning, Tech as well as key stakeholders within the wider integrated agency teams
- Demonstrate proactive management of campaigns, successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines
- Managing client expectations and delivering against expectation
- To lead and ensure a seamless delivery of projects across the account from receipt of brief, through to delivery, demonstrating project leadership skills along the way
Skills, Attributes and Attitude:
- Excellent background experience working on fast paced and demanding account - digital experience a must, FMCG and data experience preferable.
- Considerable experience of working across a range of stakeholders – where you have demonstrated excellent listening skills and awareness to pitch the message at the right level to a variety of clients.
- You must be a strategic thinker who enjoys tackling big client challenges. Especially working closely with other agencies with the client’s best interest at heart.
- You must be quick at building relationships, both client and inter-agency. Be used to tight turnarounds and be able to think on their feet in pressurised situations.
- You are a natural champion of the consumer, fascinated by the drivers of behaviour. You know how to apply this perspective to business problems to deliver measurable results.
You know when to challenge and how to challenge.
- You love the creative process, know great work when you see it and can articulate why.
You are capable of building strong relationships around the agency and with clients at junior and mid level.
You have an excellent understanding of the digital landscape and a point of view on the industry in which we work.
Personal Attributes Sought
- Tenacity, energy and enthusiasm – someone that will get stuck in and take ownership, doing the ‘right thing’ is important
- The agency has a real ethos of collaboration and team-work, so they want a solid team player - someone who is the right fit for both the team and agency
- Must work well with the immediate and wider team, and inter-agency partners
- Able to mentor, manage and motivate – know how to get the best from the internal team
- A good creative eye, creative critiquing skills, and the ability to manage, motivate and get the best out of creative teams
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package.
- 25 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Private Health - BUPA
- Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Senior Account Directors and Account Directors if this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/