UX Designer, Beaconsfield, £30k, Leisure
I am currently recruiting for a UX Designer to join a leading and expanding leisure company based near Beaconsfield where the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
They have just launched their new website and are looking for a UX Designer to help them improve conversion through A/B testing.
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day management of testing program
- Generate new ideas of areas to improve, test, refine across the website
- Program tests though Optimizely builder, hand coded HTML, CSS, JS, or working with our web dev team)
- Investigating behaviours, journeys and demographics of customers using the website
- Conversion rate optimisation / Click rate optimisation
- Knowledge / Experience of A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, Personalisation Testing
- Knowledge of "Optimizely" platform is preferred
- Photoshop / Sketch / Illustrator
- Must have HTML
- Strong analytical skills with skills in interpreting trend
- Website optimisation
- Experience with e-commerce websites
If you have the attributes above or close then please apply! Immediate start available.