Advertising Strategist Planner
Advertising Strategist Planner – Freelance
The Full Service is a creative agency founded by Rankin - A one-stop-shop for clients' advertising needs, leading development of campaigns from start to finish, including brand strategy, trend research, creative direction, art direction, graphic design, film and stills production and partnerships. With a series of recent big business wins and many exciting pitches on the horizon we’re excited for the future. We are looking for top talent with solid advertising experience across top creative agencies to help us drive the agency towards new heights. Our clients include top fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands working across global as well as regional briefs.
We’re currently looking for an exceptional freelance Advertising Strategist / Planner with 3 + years to join us at the start of 2017.
You will be a Mid-Weight Advertising Strategist / Planner coming from an agency background. You’re a smart, collaborative person who inspires creative thinking in others too.
You will be someone with excellent communication skills who can express complex ideas clearly and be a strategic influencer. You’re a good public speaker with the ability to develop strong, positive relationships with colleagues and senior clients.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3 years + experience at a top agency.
- A proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client.
- Solid experience writing effectiveness papers.
- Strong case study writing ability.
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients.
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives.
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns.
- Presenting findings to senior staff members and clients.
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them.
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable.
- Collaborative – Generating original ideas with other members of the team.
If you have all these skills and more, feel you’d be able to wow us with your application, and are available at the start of 2017 then we’d like to hear from you.
Please click the Apply button now attaching a CV and cover letter.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.