The Full Service is a creative agency founded by Rankin - A one-stop-shop for clients' advertising needs, leading development of campaigns from start to finish, including brand strategy, trend research, creative direction, art direction, graphic design, film and stills production and partnerships. With a series of recent big business wins and many exciting pitches on the horizon we’re excited for the future. We are looking for top talent with solid advertising experience across top creative agencies to help us drive the agency towards new heights. Our clients include top fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands working across global as well as regional briefs.
We’re currently looking for a mid weight Creative strong across concept, design and copy. You will be responsible for conceptual thinking and helping to craft pitch winning responses to briefs as part of the new business process aside the proactive creation of ideas for existing clients.
- 3 years + experience at a top agency.
- Strong conceptual thinking and high quality visual design.
- Strong communication skills working with the client and creative team.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements.
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently.
- Leadership skills - to come up with great ideas and work with the junior team.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters.
If you have all these skills and more, and feel you’d be able to wow us with your application then we’d like to hear from you.
Note: We are always interested in hearing from Freelance creative also.
Please click the Apply button now attaching a CV and cover letter.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.