Senior Account Manager - Agency Sales - Stuff & What Hi-Fi?
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - Technology, Online|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - Dependent on Experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - Technology, Online
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development
Salary - Dependent on Experience
As part of the Haymarket Consumer Media commercial team, and specifically as a Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for the account management of some of our largest clients both core and non-core to our brands. Reporting to the commercial group head, you will be expected to maximise revenue from standard display (print & digital) campaigns as well as creative solutions, working alongside our Agency Sales and award winning Creative Solutions teams.
Working with several media agencies, you will be expected to develop, maintain and build relationships by proactively servicing your clients, providing insight on new/existing products, our platforms and audiences and latest industry insights.
• Maximise revenue for the CE portfolio though volume and yield deals from your assigned clients, along with new products and revenue streams
• Liaise and work with your counterparts on the agency sales team who represent any advertising agencies used by your clients, sharing client and industry knowledge with them
• To account manage your clients to a senior level. Proactively servicing and developing strong relationships by keeping clients up to date with Haymarket initiatives and keeping yourself informed of any changes or developments of your clients’ business.
• Maintaining and updating your industry knowledge of the hi-fi and tech sectors in order to be seen as an expert in the field by your clients
• Increase your client base by proactively seeking new clients from competitor media and your knowledge of the industry
• Generate incremental revenue through the proactive development of new and innovative solutions
• Achieve agreed levels of individual productivity set by the commercial group head and monthly team/ individual KPIs
• Proactively seek briefs, conduct research, write and deliver proposals on time
• Actively propose & pitch creative solutions, in conjunction with the Haymarket Creative Solutions team
• Regularly update all internal reporting and communications, including software such as Salesforce
• Be proficient and regularly use industry wide tools such as Google Analytics, Visual DNA, choices, TGI to enhance proposals with key insights from the CE offering
• Minimum 4 years media sales experience
• Proactive attitude, an ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
• Examples of creative selling/creative solutions for clients, ideally cross platform
• High degree of self motivation, as well as being a positive team player
• Strategic thinker, both long and short term
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth