Head of Marketing International
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing with international exposure to drive customer acquisition and produce marketing plans across all marketing channel and commercial targets. Key to this role will be your ability to manage a team of experienced online marketeers with digital, SEO and PPC experience. You will work with content, PR and social media teams to integrate campaigns while still leading teams with strategy and creating a dynamic and ambitious environment.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Collaborating with other area the business to deliver objectives
- Writing and delivering key marketing plans
- Experience of working on key digital channels including organic, email marketing, social media and content led campaigns
- Working with internal and external agencies to implement campaigns
- Knowledge of compliance and data privacy legislation
- working across functionally to deliver projects
- Commercially focused on new customer acquisition
- This role is 30% strategy and 70% delivery, so a very hands on approach is necessary
- Ability to quickly add value to the team as a new role for the division
You should ideally have experience of working in a B2C environment with either an online retailer or e-commerce business. Strong new customer acquisition experience and ability to build relationships in a robust and fast paced global environment.