DIGITAL WEB DESIGNER : (Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Ecommerce)
DIGITAL WEB DESIGNER
KEYWORDS: (Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Ecommerce, Web, Email, Social Media, Banners, CMS, Brand Identity)
SALARY: £30k - £35k (Depending on experience)
An experienced Digital Web Designer is required by a well-known and respected, global fashion brand to join their expanding team.
After the continued success of their brand, they are looking for a conceptually creative Web Designer with some HTML & CSS editing or coding skills who has a balance between creativity and technical ability. A highly creative designer with a willingness to learn HTML & CSS will also be considered.
You will need to be able to create visually amazing, engaging content and impact their digital brand presence on multiple channels (web / newsletter/ social /blog).
* Designing original content, such as banners, gifs etc for website and social media
* Participate in the concept design and development of the new seasonal campaigns
* Adapting the brands campaigns into the content for digital marketing and social media
* Managing new product collections photoshoot and adopting the images for digital marketing, online store and social
* Managing the content database
* Ensuring the projects are designed and developed to the highest standard
* Testing new content & product pages on different devices before the launch
* Designing banners for affiliates, Google & social media headers
* Designing newsletters using CMS & HTML.
* Visual design & brand identity design - Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
* HTML & CSS (ability to code or at least edit existing code or alternatively a genuine willingness to learn)
* Using 'mobile first' approach
* Interactive design - knowledge of giffs/animation etc
* User experience / user interface/ interaction design
* Experience with email / newsletter platforms
* Google Analytics is a bonus
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong portfolio of consumer-oriented brands / projects
London, Digital Web Designer, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Ecommerce, Web, Email, Social Media, Banners, CMS, Brand Identity
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.