This small agency has huge ambition and is looking for an Account Manager to join their entrepreneurial team.
The agency is the newly- formed UK and European arm of the mother-ship based in Hollywood, LA and is famous for its specialist marketing of Movies and Entertainment. Producing digital, print, film and social advertising for some of the most iconic, exciting studios and brands from the US, they are looking forward to growing considerably. Less than a year after moving into their London home, they require passion, dedication and drive to support their rapid trajectory.
The role will involve the day-to-day running of an innovative and dynamic account, close collaboration with the creative team and strong and efficient leadership towards achieving goals. You must develop constructive and positive relations locally and international and ensure all account finances are accurate and up-to-date. You will also pioneer and champion the best opportunities to grow the business, speaking confidently and knowledgeably internally and to clients.
As the business is growing and evolving so rapidly, you will act as an instrumental player in the cultivation of the agency culture; helping to shape and define the company it is quickly becoming. You will care passionately about what you do, caring to get the details right, however small they may seem to others. You will be a confident and inspiring adjudicator communicating between the client and your creative team.
Your skills and experience will include:
* Excellent track record of building strong client relationships
* Passion for and understanding of content marketing and content creation along with a sound grounding in
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Have a thorough knowledge of the process of creative development and production. Knowing where
potential problem areas might be and where there are opportunities to be flexible or not.
* Ability to take a brief from Client (understanding creative and technical implications ) and draft a creative
brief (where required) for internal discussion
* Confidence to present and sell creative ideas
* Ability to conduct client meetings without the Group Account Director being present
* Ability to give accurate verbal and written feedback and instructions to internal teams
* Sound commercial awareness
* Confidence, assertiveness, and self-starter qualities
If you are interested in the role please contact Hannah on 0207 845 7243 - email@example.com