Interim Marketing Executive
A leading financial services provider is searching for an Interim Digital Marketing Executive to join their successful team on a two month contract basis.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in a high-profile membership organisation and professional body in the investment sector, supporting the development, delivery and evaluation of all multi channel marketing activities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and updating website and digital communications content
- Managing and developing social media pages
- Reporting and analytics around digital marketing activity
The desired candidate for this role will not only have excellent digital and technical skills but will also have the copywriting and design skills to match.
- 3 - 4 years marketing and communications experience in digital, strategic planning, website management, UX, brand stewardship, digital advertising, social media, budget management, reporting and analytics
- Excellent communications skills particularly written, as well as by email, phone and importantly face to face to communicate with internal teams (events, membership, education), senior staff, members and agency suppliers.
- Strong project management skills across a variety of deliverables, ability to own a project completely, multi task, and work under own initiative in a high pressure environment
- Experience working with multiple CMS and CRM systems and a competent Excel user with the ability to intelligently interoperate social media analytics and data (Hootsuite / Sitecore / Wordpress)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Immediately available to commence work
For more information please contact Georgina Thompson on +44 207 850 6131 or email Georgina.Thompson@emr.co.uk