Senior CRM Manager
Title: Senior CRM Manager
Location: Central London
Contract length: 4-6 weeks, potential for extension
Day rate: Competitive, apply for further information
My client, a Central London based media company, are seeking a Senior CRM manager for a 4-6 week contract with scope for extension.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in a media/entertainment/brand background, and be comfortable working to expand audiences through owned media, as well as creating actionable insights from post campaign analysis.
- Assist the Head of CRM with the roll-out of Data Streams across all UK Business Units in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Create digital mechanics (competitions, sign up forms, social tools) and set up marketing automation workflows to create regular consumer contact points, cross-marketing opportunities and regular plays streaming partners, all in accordance with Data Protection legislation and UK law.
- Work with the Head of CRM to influence the development of the underlying data schema, establish new sources of customer data and connect them to Salesforce via API.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud and associated tools to create and continuously enrich a 360° view of the customer through demographic, behavioural and transactional data.
- Strategise, build and manage client owned media channels, including the design and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Set KPIs and goals, provide comprehensive campaign evaluation, performance feedback and actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Represent CRM at planning meetings and offer sound CRM strategy to ensure CRM is a core strategic component in all digital marketing campaigns
- Advise digital marketing teams on best practice email design, manage competitions, oversee API connections and ensure the use of dynamic, affiliated links.
- Collaborate with fellow CRM team members to freely impart knowledge and share experience for collective furtherance.
Are you the CRM manager for the job? Call Alex for more information, 0203 817 4939, or send your CV to Agee @ Welovesalt .com