Senior Account Director
- Strategically minded person, both creatively and commercially
- Passionate about using digital to help solve problems
- Able to demonstrate both high levels of both academic and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and forward planning of client work
- Ultimate responsibility for the day to day client relationship
- Developing a trusted advisor status with Senior Clients.
- Overseeing day-to-day client activities by more junior members of the team.
- Responsibility of the strategic (long term) planning of the overall client accounts, working with the Client Partner (where relevant)
- Day to day team management both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their own goals
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Compiling budgets for clients and new business
- Proactive development and planning of creative campaigns relevant to both existing clients and new business prospects
- Managing the work priorities of yourself and your team
- Overseeing status and other reporting internally and externally
- Deep understanding of the clients business, marketing and commercials
- Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation in on and off line media
- Regular monitoring of competitor brands in on and off line media
- Responsible for the financial management of all of your accounts
- Delivery of growth targets to increase revenues in existing client business
- Proactive contribution to the day to day management and running of the office.
A digital agency with offices globally are looking for a Digital Senior Account Director to lead business, drive opportunity and innovation, and build relationships for one of their new FMCG clients.
We are looking for a someone who is:
Your role is to represent the client in the agency and is pivotal in representing the agency. You need the drive to go the extra mile for the brands you represent and taking pride in your work, building client confidence and growing relationships year on year.