- Are you a Football Mad Social Media Account Director? This is your chance to work on one of the biggest events in the football calendar.
- This global Advertising Agency are looking for a strong, passionate Account Director to help build a social publishing team to work on a global and pan-European account.
- This person will be driven to deliver best in class strategy and creative, as well as representing their agency and clients on an international level.
- This person will be managing live content, across multiple markets with a real time results.
- This is a flagship account with budgets exceeding most in the marketplace, working on big hero content pieces and pioneering innovation, changing the way brands use social media to hit their bottom line in a campaign setting.
- Simultaneously leading cross channel and cross market campaigns.
- Managing client through real time social content streaming, across multiple markets, in multiple languages.
- Managing global stakeholders who often have different objectives and requirements.
- The ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships across the agency, with Clients and with other agencies.
- Helping to build a team of experts around you to deliver work.
- Delivering training to team members and clients, as required.
- The successful candidate needs to be socially native, with experience of creating campaigns across platforms.
- You need to understand football, the tone of voice, understand the atmosphere and be able to translate that to the team and client.
- You will need to be able to work under extreme pressure and be able to keep a level head.
- Knowledge of current and emerging social channels
- Understand best practice and thought leadership in Social Media.
- Proven creative abilities - They will be able to provide direction and oversight to team members executing this work.