Marketing Executive, London, £30k, Cloud Software
This highly successful cloud software business is looking fo an experience marketing executive to join them in a new role.
Duties of the marketing executive
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns and carrying outr A/B Testing.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Assisting the events team with all aspects of marketing for events.
- General marketing duties as required.
This is an exciting time for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a fast growing organisation with a strong product. Excellent opportunities for progression exist for the successful candidate as the company continues to grow.