SEO Strategist - Digital Marketing Agency
An SEO Strategist is needed to join an innovative digital marketing agency based just a stone's throw from Waterloo Station. Expect a fantastic opportunity to join a skilled team shaping SEO strategies for leading brands.
This exciting new agency, comprised a team of experienced digital strategists, assists leading brands such as Pfizer, Countrywide and Vitec (to name just a few) to increase their visibility online and realise opportunities in digital. Based out of their lovely office in the heart of Central London, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth which now requires an SEO Strategist to input new ideas and champion all things organic search.
Working with a variety of top brands you will join as an SEO Strategist responsible for the results and performance of large and small SEO projects. Whether you are shaping and implementing SEO strategies; directing the work of junior team members; diagnosing problems; proposing solutions or keeping up to date with SEO developments, you will play a vital role in ensuring the highest level of quality and performance exists across all client projects.
To qualify... You should be an SEO Strategist / SEO Consultant / SEO Expert / SEO Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- SEO experience (preferably within an agency environment);
- Technical SEO knowledge (you will need to conduct technical audits);
- An understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (paid search, social media, analytics and measurement);
- Experience working directly with clients to provide first-rate service;
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
Experience managing and developing a team would be advantageous.
In return expect a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social (regular team lunch and drinks) and stimulating within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. Get in touch.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...