SEO Manager - Agency - London
£35,000 - £45,000 pro rata + Benefits
6 month fixed term contract
SEO Manager - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
SEO Manager - The Role
You will be responsible for the day to day management of your clients, project managing all campaigns to deliver within deadline, against KPI's and within budget, ensuring output from you and your team remains within scope maximizing on campaign profitability. You will contribute to the definition of best practice and development of processes for our SEO offering along with your passion to enhance clients performance will ensure you and your team deliver award winning campaigns.
- Manage day to day relationship with your clients, resolve issues and know when to escalate
- Work with the clients' other agencies (technical, content, PR, etc) to drive organic performance.
- Support with developing & presenting SEO strategies for a clients in the publishing & beauty verticals
- Confidently challenge briefs and provide innovative responses within tight deadlines
- Support with research, analysis and content for new business pitches
- Attend planning meetings and identify opportunities for organic growth
- Be accountable for SEO campaigns meeting brief requirements and client KPIs
- Project manage all campaigns and develop teams skills in this area
- Take lead on Competitor audits, keyword strategies, on-site recommendations, technical audits and off-site strategies with support from your AD as required.
- Ensure team exceeds client expectations and KPI's & project milestones are met
- Oversee robust SEO reporting and creation of PCA's
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and client partner agencies
- Maintain awareness of client's industry and their competitor's online marketing activity to make informed recommendations to clients and planning teams
- Measure the success of campaigns and develop team's understanding of how to analyze data to make informed decisions to improve client's performance
- Create cost plans and manage budget to ensure campaign profitablity
- Lead on-boarding of new clients to ensure smooth transition
- Support leadership team to define processes and develop our product offering
- Identify opportunities to knowledge share and cross skill within the team
- Work with wider LiquidThread & Search team to integrate SEO campaigns with client's content marketing & search strategies
- Ensure team deliver against objectives which align with our department up-streams
SEO Manager - Key Skills
- Experience planning & managing technical SEO campaigns for multiple clients
- Market, competitor and keyword analysis
- Content audits & content plans
- On-page recommendations & technical audits
- Content Distribution/building links- Develop, plan and execute
- Performance reporting on SEO campaigns
- KPI focused and proven track record of increasing SEO performance
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of off-site opportunities: blogs, directories, social media, paid links etc
- Awareness of search optimisation opportunities for other elements such as social media, shopping feeds, local search & universal search
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media and how they work together
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels, specifically PPC and how they integrate with SEO.
- Use of SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Pi Datametrics, SEM Rush and other common web analytics platforms
- Clear understanding of best practice SEO and search engine webmaster guidelines
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web programming platforms
- Experience managing people and team development skills
- Project management skills and understand how to delegate effectively and work with a multiple client contacts.
- Flexible and hard working - used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in an agency environment
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JACK O'CONNELL" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jack O'Connell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7252. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.