Account Director (Luxury) - Media Agency
My client is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. The Group operates in over 100 countries, employing over 16,000 people. There are two major divisions within this group: Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Media Group (the global media agencies).
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Media Group as they are in the midst of a phenomenal business transformation and a period of growth. By early 2017 we will be operating as one single operational unit, under one P&L and in one new office location.
They are looking for an account director who will work with the global managing director and business director on a range of functions, including client and account management, media and strategic consultancy, new business and cross-agency collaboration focusing on Luxury Clients.
They are looking for;
- Excellent knowledge of UK media landscape, in particular, across print, OOH and digital
- Strong digital experience across all channels including search, display, social and mobile
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking, ability to develop engaging client presentations
- Instinctive knowledge, understanding and experience of luxury and fashion
- Self-starting and proactive attitude to work
- Strong strategic offline and online media planning experience from a media agency environment.
- A solid understanding of applying digital planning skills.
- Extensive understanding of and interest for all aspects of the media landscape across multiple industries.
- Experience of team management and developing direct reports.
- Experience of new business development and pitching.
- Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (BARB, TGI, Google Analytics, Comscore, Adynamix)
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel