Database Marketing Assistant
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Online|
|Specialism - CRM, Email & Database Marketing|
|Salary - up to £22,000|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Online
Specialism - CRM, Email & Database Marketing
Salary - up to £22,000
As Database Marketing Assistant, you will be involved in a broad range of marketing support activities contributing to meeting the marketing goals at Haymarket Media Group.
You'll be working closely alongside internal business partners, understanding their goals and objectives, satisfying their Campaign Marketing needs. You'll be responsible for the execution of multi-channel campaigns across the Haymarket portfolio - planning with internal marketing customers & creating targeted mailing lists and executing campaigns using our email service provider (ESP)
- Work proactively and closely with marketing teams across Haymarket to gain an in-depth understanding of their data needs and business objectives
- Execution of segmentation and selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists for multi channel marketing campaigns, using segmentation and analytics tool (Faststats)
- Ensuring selected audiences are compliant with core hygiene requirements and consistent with the agreed data policy
- Perform ad hoc reporting and detailed analysis as per business requirements and timescales
- Act as a super user of the campaign management & analytics tool, optimizing use and identifying new ways to utilise core functionality in conjunction with other marketing technologies.
- Provide insight and support for marketing users in understanding the meaning and best use of data, to encourage a more data-driven approach and increase the impact of database marketing activities.
- Amend and execute emails using predefined templates, managing the customer revision, test and approval process, ensuring all campaigns are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Manage the marketing campaign calendar
- Graduate standard, however relevant work experience is considered as a higher priority.
- Highly data literate with experience of interpreting data briefs, interrogating databases, and ability to demonstrate experience of manipulating large data sets
- Media/ publishing or Marketing background desirable but not essential
- Proven experience managing conflicting priorities and effectively managing customer expectations
- An understanding of Data Protection and data security procedures
- Detail oriented with organised and methodical approach to work
- Confident and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Customer focused and deadline driven with strong planning and multitasking skills
- Numerate with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong working relationships with internal customers
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (including intermediate to advanced Excel skills e.g. formulae, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Previous experience of sql driven direct marketing analysis and reporting tools such as Faststats, Alterian, SAS, Business Objects, Tableau etc..
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth