Campaign Coordinator / Database Marketing Assistant
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Online|
|Specialism - CRM, Email & Database Marketing|
|Salary - up to £18,000|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Online
Specialism - CRM, Email & Database Marketing
Salary - up to £18,000
Proactive and resourceful yet struggling to get your foot on the ladder?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of Haymarket Media Group's marketing operations team. This is an entry-level position working as part of a team supporting the marketing and communication activities of a global media company, ideal for a candidate looking to gain experience working with marketing database driven technologies.
As the leading international specialist consumer and business to business information company we offer competitive packages including flexible benefits, generous holiday allowances and tailored development paths.
As a Campaign Co-ordinator you will be supporting marketing campaigns from beginning to end; from planning with internal marketing customers and booking campaigns onto the marketing calendar, to creating targeted mailing lists and sending campaigns out using our email service provider.
Our team processes hundreds of email campaigns and data selections every month, so the right candidate needs to be an energetic and organised self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced data-driven environment.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Responding to and interpreting campaign briefs, providing guidance on data and options for improving targeting
• Segmentation and selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists for multi-channel marketing campaigns, using our segmentation and analytics tool
• Building and executing emails using predefined templates, managing the customer revision, test and approval process
• Managing the marketing campaign calendar
• Ad hoc analysis and data manipulation including de-duping, cleaning and data merging projects
• Regular and ad hoc reporting using various technologies including Excel, Access , Qlikview and our Customer Analytics software
• List management including collating, cleaning & loading prospect lists
Don't worry if you lack experience - we'll teach you everything you need to know, learning and development is a core part of a career with us. All you need to bring is an aptitude for using new software packages, a methodical approach and a hunger to learn.
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth