WorkFlow Production Coordinator
Creative studio based in Hertfordshire are looking for a WorkFlow Print Co-ordinator to work within their creative services department. This contract position is ongoing and you will be working across blue chip accounts co-ordinating/trafficking the print of a wide range of corp marketing documentation including leaflets, posters, brochures and advertising. Our client is looking to hire asap on a 3 month contract.
This role involves:
Workflow management into the department and capturing all relevant data, assessing and allocating work to the relevant Artworkers skillset and design process/software.
Managing administrative duties including the recording of data pertaining to the work, i.e. document deadlines and turnaround times and Operator/Designer details such as lateness and breaks as well as ensuring Artworkers/Designers keep to deadlines agreed by monitoring the daily work being produced in the department and re-assigning/splitting jobs where necessary.
You will have strong admin skills, be highly organised and have an understanding of working within a creative studio. Workflow experience isn't essential as our client is happy to train in their bespoke workflow software. So if you looking to develop into Print Production or Creative Services this role has great potential!
- Accepting workflow into the department and capturing all relevant data via their workflow systems
- Assessment of work / effort requirement in relation to operator skill set and artwork / design process / software
- Assist Account Manager in production times and negotiating deadlines
- To clearly understand the templates and styling requirements (brand architecture)
- Assigning jobs using those skills best suited to the content of the job and communication with Designers/ Print artworkers / Digital artworkers as to the requirement and allocated deadlines
- Ensuring administrative duties including the recording of data pertaining to the work, i.e. recharging codes, type of document, document deadline and turnaround times and Operator/Designer details such as lateness and breaks
- Ensuring Operator/Designers keep to deadlines agreed by monitoring the daily work being produced in the department and re-assigning/splitting jobs where necessary
- Ensure that any possible deviation in delivery time or job specification is communicated to the Account Manager as soon as change occurs
- Ensuring the continued working relationships with Designers and End Users, to ensure any issues and problems are highlighted and addressed quickly and efficiently
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of job workflow, traffic management and resource allocation
- Working knowledge of the processes, software and technology that supports Studio operations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of differing file types and their utilisation and deployment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from Account Management and pose suitable questions with regards to project / work completion
- Good grasp of IT requirements with Pre-Press Print Production - understanding of Mac operating platforms, design related software, MS Office
Please send CV stating your hourly rate.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.