This is a really fantastic role for a talented Digital Developer to join an expanding Digital team with a vision of defining digital in the healthcare sector.
Based in Chiswick, and part of a larger advertising network. Over the past several years they have built a strong reputation for brand led communications, offering a unique range of services to a wide range of healthcare clients.
A Senior front-end developer within the fast growing digital team, helping them deliver best of breed solutions for clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Design, Develop and deploy Innovative projects
- Manage the delivery of your project
- Have an understanding of UI and IA
- HTML/ HTML5 - expert/ advance
- CSS/ CSS3/ SASS - expert/ advance
- 2 ways binding JS libraries (I.e. AngularJS, RivetsJS) - average
iOS app development
Other desirable skills:
- MVC (model - view- controller) - architectures
- Node.js servers - average
- CLI (command-line interface) - average
- Git - average
- MAC user
Scope large complex projects for internal teams
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.