Account Manager - Content
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to work on the ultimate client of all time!
- Known for doing some of the boldest stunts in history and having the dream target audience, this is a game changing account.
- You would be joining one of world's largest entertainment marketing agency specialising in the marketing of Movies and Entertainment shows.
- This is to join the newly opened London office with a team of hungry and ambitious people comprised of editors, creatives, designers, project managers, producers and account handlers with
- You will also have the opportunity to shape and define the company that they are becoming as they have big plans to be the best-known entertainment marketing agency in London.
- This agency has a fantastic working environment with superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast, gym discounts, , childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more and are listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for!
- Day-to-day running of this account, ensuring it runs smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Working with and managing all disciplines including Creative, Production (both AV and Design), Project Management, Editors) ensuring excellence is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure professional management of the client business by maintaining ongoing documentation of all client work in progress including status reports, contact reports, invoicing, etc.
- Be entrepreneurial and look to identify opportunities to grow the business
- Be able to adjudicate creative work in relation to a brief and provide constructive feedback - i.e. acting as the client voice within the agency.
- Be able to speak confidently and knowledgeably to clients about the agency's full service offering, from conceptual creative through to production and post production.
- Excellent track record of building strong client relationships.
- Passion for and understanding of content marketing and content creation.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the process of creative development and production, knowing where potential problem areas might be and where there are opportunities to be flexible or not.
- Ability to take a brief from Client (understanding creative and technical implications) and draft a creative brief for internal discussion.
- Confidence to present and sell creative ideas
- Confidence, assertiveness, and self-starter qualities
- Problem solver by nature - ability to seek out and address problem.