Competitive basic, generous bonus scheme, excellent pension and numerous corporate benefits.
Job This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to be a part of one of the biggest and most forward thinking media brands in the world. You will be tasked with selling our market leading digital and print recruitment platforms exec-appointments.com and Executive Appointments to help organisations looking to hire senior level talent. The role is a mix of new business development and account management and you will be dealing with senior decision makers across many industry sectors.
The Financial Times is passionate about career development and opportunities and we see this as your chance to start a long and successful association with a leading global news provider.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To exceed set sales targets
- To exceed minimum call KPIs
- To administer activity logs.
- To generate new business through both lapsed and new client databases
- To pitch the entire FTCM portfolio to clients
- To effectively use the CRM database.
- To support and contribute to team decisions and strategies.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
- You need to have a passion and an excellent track record in sales and a strong understanding of new business development
- You will be a highly energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic self-starter with excellent communication skills and a determination to succeed
- An understanding of the recruitment industry would be beneficial
- You will need a confident and professional manner coupled with a creative approach to selling to make this role a success
- You will need to demonstrate a maturity and motivation to be able to work on specific projects and consistently deliver results
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong spelling and grammatical skills
- IT/PC literacy ie. Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of working in the media sales industry
- Proposal building skills
- Recruitment communications agency contacts and experience
- Experience of dealing with Senior Managers and Directors at client level
The Financial Times is committed to equality of opportunity. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company -- and we welcome all members of the community we serve to apply for our openings.