Senior Ad Ops Executive
Senior Ad Ops Executive
£28-30k + incredible benefits!
If you are in search of a new role, and have digital ad operations experience, we want to speak with you about this Senior Ad Ops Executive role today!
You could be joining an award winning, global media agency who are renowned for their innovative technologies.
As the new Senior Ad Ops Executive, you will be working with a huge key client, producing competitive overviews, audience analysis, market situation overviews, and local campaign’s status simultaneously.
Based in the centre of London, you will be able to turn up to work each day, knowing you work in some of the best offices in the industry!
As the new Senior Ad Ops Executive, you will ideally come from an agency background, however strong experience at a media owner will be considered.
It is essential you have:
• Understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social
• Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
• Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven. Highly organised, detail oriented and very focused
• Answer questions around measurement and technology from the media planners
• Ensure that the relevant systems in place on our clients are working correctly and that the connections between them are functioning correctly
• High attention to detail
• Passionate about working in digital advertising
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse large data
• Organised and efficient
• Experience in research brand studies (Dynamic Logic, Nielson, comScore, etc.)
• Ad Verification experience (DoubleVerify, Integral Ads, MediaMind Moat)
• Mobile advertising familiarity, understanding of nuances (e.g. app vs. mobile-web)
Some Senior Ad Ops Executive responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the smooth implementation and management of advertising campaigns
- Quality Assurance - implementing due-diligence across all tasks end-to-end
- Management from start to finish of the trafficking process
- Generating efficient campaign structures within ad-servers (e.g. naming taxonomy)
- Support the capture of data for our global DMP
- Understanding and implementing best practice procedures for brand study implementation
- Efficiently creating reports (inc. insights) for the client
- Optimise campaigns based on these reports and client goals
- Become an expert in digital technology, ad operations best practice and data tools.
- Work with the rest of the wider team, to participate in internal meetings regarding current projects, future possibilities – briefs and brainstorms.
- Support team in building repository of learning materials for AdOps.
You will become an expert in digital reporting, measurement and data management to help support the your manager and will have sound knowledge in campaign trafficking
If you’re still not convinced, check out just some of fantastic benefits, below on why you should become the Senior Ad Ops Executive!
- Season Ticket Loan
- Careers Management & Planning
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Flexi time policy
- Free Fruit, Coffee & Soft Drinks
- Free beer and wine after 5.30pm!
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Yoga on site
What are you waiting for? Apply now for immediate consideration, and guess what…. you could be starting a new role just in time for Christmas!
Contact Savvy for more details; firstname.lastname@example.org