An Award-winning Brand Experience Agency is on the lookout for a Studio Manager with industry experience in live events and digital marketing.
This is a pivotal role within a thriving creative team working across big national and international accounts. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple creative work streams including conceptual thinking for big events, roadshows, travel retail campaigns, plus branding, design and artwork.
• Managing and planning all work through the creative department
• Central point of liaison between account handling, planning and the creative team
• Ensuring all briefs are correctly distributed within the studio based on individual strengths
• Overseeing jobs and ensuring briefs are on track, on time, on budget and exceed the client’s expectations
• Review and approval of creative and design briefs supplied by planning and client services
• Monthly forecasts
• Booking of Rehearsal/live event attendance, briefing sessions, pitch attendance, presentations and WIPs
• Resourcing freelance requirements
• Uploading approved artwork to preferred print and production suppliers
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Amazing people management skills
• Bags of determination with a desire to succeed
• Excellent Organisational skills
• The ability to multi-task and go beyond the call of duty
• Advantageous if you have prior knowledge of print production and print processes
To find out more, please apply today!