CRM/Digital Campaign Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a creative and analytically focused CRM/Digital Campaign Manager to join the team at a specialist Recruitment Company.
CRM/Digital Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Write and edit high quality and engaging copy and communications to promote client content (jobs, events, competitions) across multiple channels (email/newsletter/social)
- Manage the production and writing of weekly member newsletters, analyse open rates and CTR's to measure success and inform future activity
- Upload events, jobs and new editorial content to client profiles; proof and amend existing website content.
- Promote opportunities and events through social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn) to track impact and success rates.
- Act as a port of call for day to day digital product queries - both internally and externally
- Segment the growing database of members to identify target audiences for campaigns
- Proactively review the impact of digital activity to report back to the team on key campaign metrics and success measures
- Use digital delivery metrics to understand the success of different digital campaigns and to inform additional activity
CRM/Digital Campaign Manager Skills/Experience
- Experience in a digital marketing role ideally with experience of successfully delivering digital campaigns
- Experience and knowledge across social, editorial and emailing marketing
- A head for data and a natural instinct for analytics
- Strong copywriting skills
- Confidence to handle new situations - you'll love meeting new people
- Easy-going personality and sense of humour
- High attention to detail
- Confidence with Google Analytics, Social Analytics, content scheduling & email marketing platforms