Senior Frontend Developer
Frontend Developer, Central London, £50,000 - £60,000 +Benefits
Products that transform the way brands create value from data, finding insights and solutions that create an advantage for their business. My client analyse consumer behaviour using public and private data, then build cutting edge technology based on predictive models to create better outcomes.
They've brought together a passionate and talented team that combine skills in software engineering, data science, design, product innovation and marketing. They work with some of the world's leading consumer-focused brands including Vodafone, Pepsico, Disney, Panasonic, Tesco and GSK.
They strive to stay ahead of the curve when adopting technology, best practices and processes. The team is built up of frontend-, mid-and backend developers who work closely with the project managers, product owners and test teams to deliver high quality products.
They are constantly leveraging their international footprint to improve knowledge sharing and foster growth and are very keen on open source projects where they can contribute back into the communities that they rely on.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Thorough knowledge of web applications, markup languages and web layouts
• Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and develop capabilities
• Displays energy, drive and stamina
• Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
• Must be a strong team player
• Knowledge of CSS3
• Strong experience of interface development toolkits: e.g. Less/SASS
• Experience in GIT
• Design skills
• Knowledge of HTML/XHTML/HTML5
• Knowledge of Coffeescript
• Knowledge of Grunt or Gulp
If this role sounds like you then please do get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org