SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS AGENCY
RMG15176 - Are you a Mid - Senior 3D Designer to join a multi award-winning full service events agency? Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
This agency are one of the most highly regarded creative event agencies within the industry; and they offer services including full event logistics, production, content, video and creative for a truly global client base across automotive, FMCG, financial and technology sectors.
This agency have won a host of awards and built an outstanding reputation for pushing creative and innovation into their live events (and production capabilities!). They produce and deliver conferences, award ceremonies, dealer events, outdoor events, live events and experiential roadshows throughout the UK and internationally.
Working from their offices in Hertfordshire you will get the chance to work within a close-knit, supportive and friendly environment. This agency reward hard work and there are chances to grow and progress your career.
Now looking to expand their creative team, this exciting agency are looking for a Senior 3D Designer that is experience in developing innovative creative concepts and leading 3D design on a range of live events and experiential projects.
Working closely with a multi-disciplined creative team you will be involved in the life cycle on a range of highly creative events for some of the worlds biggest brands.
As a Senior 3D Designer your responsibilities will include:
- Attending live pitches and presenting innovative concepts
- Leading on the 3D design process from brief, through to concept design and development to production
- Conceptualising innovative ideas and visuals
- Taking ownership of drawings, visuals, floor plans and construction specifications
- Using Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD for spatial planning and technical drawing
- Using Cinema 4D for design and visualisation
- Managing junior members of the creative team
- Brief and manage external suppliers
- Having strong attention to detail for the technical and construction requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, architecture and design
We are looking for strong Mid - Senior 3D Designer who have worked within an agency environment ideally across events, experiential, exhibitions or retail environments. It is important that you have been involved at all stages of the creative process and have used Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD and Cinema4D. Designing for technical drawing and visualisations for 3D environments will definitely be beneficial.
In return you will get the chance to join this growing full service agency and really make this role your own. You will be creating award-winning event & experiential campaigns, inspiring a team of the best in the business and really enhancing this agencies already outstanding creative offering.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.