E Retention Manager
Nigel Wright are delighted to be retained on an assignment for Amara, the number one luxury online homeware etailer. The position is a newly created role for an Online Retention E Commerce Manager. The business is growing exponentially, and have recognised a need for higher retention levels.
You will be responsible for reviewing the communication strategy within the customer's journey and optimise new campaigns at a personalised level.
Amara is an extremely rare business. They are incredibly fast moving and the team are all truly passionate about the successful future of Amara. It is an extremely exciting time to join the Amara on a fantastic journey. The culture is very special, the employees all enjoy coming to work, and give their full commitment to the brand.
- Work to develop a strategic and systematic programme of retention activity online.
- Work closely with a number of other teams in Amara to drive ARPU, AMPU.
- Optimise and test the online transaction experience ensuring it is best in class for its customers.
- A background in stakeholder management would be very beneficial as you will be working with a multitude of teams within Amara, and will need to influence.
- Having a good commercial understanding to ensure your ideas make sense from a commercial perspective.
- An understanding of web analytics, most specifically Sailthru is advantageous.