Mid-weight Digital Art Director
You'll understand the importance of the creative idea and have a track record of developing compelling propositions through to brilliant creative. With a true multi-channel approach, the successful candidate will be able to bring a Big Idea to life, participating at every stage, from creative strategy to concepting and pitch document creation. You'll have the opportunity to take key roles on creative projects for some of the most recognisable brands in the UK and beyond.
You'll have a passion for what you do and will be able to communicate your ideas both verbally and visually. If you can put a commercial lens on creative projects, then this could be what you've been looking for.
As a pure Creative, you will be generating insight-driven ideas, with digital and technology at the heart of all campaigns. You will be expected to create innovative digital campaigns that will push clients above and beyond traditional boundaries. You must be digitally-focused and have a grasp on new technologies and how to use them effectively in a campaign.
Craft and drawing skills are a plus. It's important for this role to be able to have strong visual skills. The ideal candidate must have worked in a creative team and should be happy to work with different writers depending on the brief.
You will be reporting to our Creative Lead.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Capable of coming up with brilliant, original, intelligent, creative ideas for digitally-led campaigns and beyond.
* Partner with copywriters and other creative team members to generate breakthrough concepts that meet and exceed the requirements of the creative brief.
* 4+ years' experience in a creative role within an agency, with an impressive work history on known brands.
* Experienced across creative concept generation, art direction, script development, scamp, social media campaigns, above-the-line activity and deck creation.
* Able to see a project through from end-to-end, managing creative time, and working with designers, strategists and account managers.
* Love for aesthetics and good looking things.
* Experienced and confident presenting creative ideas to clients.
* Responsible for the brands on which you work and the role they play within the agency.
* Armed with an award-winning portfolio of work, including evidence of original idea generation.
* Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
* Ability to handle a number of different clients and creative challenges at once, with exceptional energy and enthusiasm.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Well informed and up-to-date on industry activity and digital trends.
* Self-motivated, driven and passionate about creativity.
* Responds positively to new situations and challenges.
* A good team player invested in Impero's growth and new business opportunities.
* Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
* Unafraid to roll up sleeves.