Digital Creatives - Art Directors & Copywriters
Exceptional conceptual thinker with strong craft skills (writing or art direction).
The role could involve everything from digital campaigns, content series, apps and services, to bespoke one-off physical or digital experiences.
Experience with app/site UX/UI design and scripting or art-directing still & film shoots is essential.
My client are defined by its collaborative culture: the candidate should be a great communicator who adds real value to a multidisciplinary team. A passion for digital culture and belief in making things better is key to candidates flourishing.
No of years: minimum 4 years experience.
The qualities we are looking for
- Ability to come up with digitally focused brand campaigns and experiences that audiences want to spend time with.
- A track record of 'big idea' thinking. Overarching concepts that can flow through a variety of digital and traditional media.
- Exceptional storytelling skills. Understands how to create drama around an idea and take an audience on an emotional journey through a variety of connecting communications.
- Structured thinker with the ability to articulate ideas in a considered and clear manner.
Craft (Art Director)
- Intuitive understanding of app/site UX/UI design.
- Art-directing still and film shoots.
- An exceptional ability to write smart, concise, memorable short form copy (headlines, names for things, social posts).
- Excellent script-writing skills.
- A journalistic nose for finding the story.
- An enthusiastic collaborator. Invites input from team members with different skillsets and builds on their expertise.
- Great communicator - can articulate their ideas clearly, concisely and compellingly in meetings and in decks. Can build strong arguments to support their ideas.
- Consumer focused - has very strong powers of empathy. Always thinks about the audience first.
- Passion for digital culture - is immersed and engaged in the culture of the Internet. Actively participates in and adds to that culture.
- Shares our belief in making things that matter - feels their work can be a force for good.
- Capable of inspiring, motivating and mentoring juniors or interns -
is enthusiastic about supporting others to help develop skills of those entering the industry.
Responsibilities of the role
Conceptual development of campaign ideas, video content, apps, products and services, digital/physical experiences.
Selling ideas. Presenting internally and to clients.
Overseeing creative delivery of digital work. Making sure work is executed to a very high standard of quality.