Mid-weight Digital Designer
We're on the hunt for a talented digital designer to work across a number of our client brands on a wide range of digital media from social media posts to campaign websites and media.
Reporting to the Senior Designer and Creative Director the right candidate will be self-motivated with a hunger for generating brilliant, award-winning work; a keen eye on digital trends and industry innovation and a willingness to push themselves as far as possible.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Display best-in-class design skills across digital
- Support senior designers and art directors by owning and pulling together original look-and-feel work - design with a capital-D.
- Help support a creative team on a pitch, crafting the visual story we are telling and bringing new ideas to the mix
- Be able to develop concepts from creative briefs, alongside a copywriter and/or information architect
- Present work to peers and clients
- Ensure current client work is kept 'on brand'
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
- Ensure that work is completed within time and budget
- Proactively contribute, or otherwise assist where required
The job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
Specific skills / experience required:
- Good knowledge in any combination of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects or 3D software
- Some experience of developing design concepts
- Ability to balance great design with meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies
- Likely to be educated to degree level in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline or equivalent industry experience