Marketing Manager opportunity at a brilliant Digital Media Agency, reporting directly to the MD and will be managing all marketing activities, including: Events, Awards, PR, brand reputation, new biz development and website development.
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Marketing Manager Role will be responsible for the management of the marketing activity that will promote an industry leading digital media brand in order to attract high calibre clients and staff.
• Enthusing the agency for the delivery of content. Develop and lead content and editorial delivery.
• Overall responsibility for the day to day management of brand and brand development
• Implementation of inbound and outbound marketing strategies to deliver a steady stream of qualified sales leads.
• Manage the event strategy in line with the marketing plan objectives.
• Support in pitches and presentations as well as managing and co-ordinating the roll out of their digital strategy.
The successful candidate will be results driven, innovative and thrives in a deadline-focused environment
• Marketing in an agency for at least two years or marketing manager within a B2B environment
• Infectiously enthusiastic and massively organised
• To demonstrate faultless attention to detail – delivering on time to a first class standard
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.