Senior Logistics Manager - (agency)
Leading creative live events agency looking for experienced Senior Logistics Manager with great team leadership skills - to work on global events for prestigious automotive client!
Leading live events and communications agency, known for it's great working environment, and event work for major corporates and brands globally. As part of their specialist Automotive team you'll be lead logistics manager working on varied global events for a highly prestigious automotive client. As a particularly creative agency their events are highly regarded for their ground-breaking design and delivery.
This role will be integral to delivering an ongoing programme of PR related events globally for this major automotive brand. You'll take lead responsibility for logistics on a diverse range of projects, from high-profile large scale global launches to press events, drives and technical seminars. The role will be client facing and will include maintaining and building client relationships to secure new opportunities, working closely with Account Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects including supplier and 3rd party management, team management and keeping within project timeframes
- Project Team Management - lead and direct logistics project teams, delegating to junior resource where applicable, and having overall responsibility for their deliverables
- Work closely with relevant design and production team heads and third party suppliers in developing timelines and delivering project detail
- Follow through with on-site 'hands on' event delivery
- Budget management- between £10k and £1m+ including project reconciliation
- Develop project proposals, demonstrate strong ability to write effective, compelling project briefs and presentations
- Maintain and develop client relationships to further enhance commercial opportunities - liaise directly/collaborate with clients and be responsive to their needs
- Develop skills of more junior Events staff
- Propose new initiatives that help sustain and develop account
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record of Logistics management within global corporate events and a proven understanding of the events and exhibitions industry (ideally including Launches, Drive events, Incentive travel and Sponsorship events)
- Current knowledge of the events industry - hotels, venues, caterers, transportation, entertainers etc.
- Financial management of event-related budgets - ability to manage large scale, multiple currency budgets - whilst understanding profitability
- Producing complex scheduling and itinerary documentation
- First hand experience of 'off the shelf' and bespoke delegate management systems
- Overall 3rd party supplier management: i.e. promotional staff, DMC's , venue contracts etc.
- Ability to produce and present proposals, presentations, budgets, documents and creative concepts to clients with confidence.
- Be an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player, with a commitment to quality, client satisfaction and professionalism
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative mind
- Enthusiastic, not averse to global travel
- Fluency in additional European Languages would be a significant benefit
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your event expertise and proven logistics experience to a really creative environment and work on an exciting range of live events .. with a fantastic team.
If your experience and aspirations match the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now.
This role not quite right? Go to our website www.regananddean.co.uk to see our full listing of live roles in Events -you can also sign up for job alerts so all our new roles are sent to you direct as we get them http://www.regananddean.com/fxmodules/page.php?page=register.php&prevpage=addsearch