Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager (AdTech) - London - up to £65K plus Bonus
Join one of the fastest-growing advertising technology companies in the world and the leader in performance marketing.
Listed on NASDAQ; my client has increased annual revenue in 2015 by 60% to generate over $1B. They serve over 10,000 advertisers globally, with many of the most globally-recognized brands such as eBay, Air France, Clarks, Lenovo, and Sony.
Working with many of the world's best known advertisers the Product Marketing Manager will play a lead role in orchestrating the global launches of new innovative online-to-offline offers. These will include beacon technology and CRM data which enable a link between digital and physical worlds.
Using my client's global scale, machine learning technology and cross-device graph they're primed to deliver major Omni-channel innovation. If this sounds like a challenge you'd relish you'll need to be adept at crafting customer focused product messaging, understand what makes a compelling value proposition and be comfortable partnering with a killer commercial team and product managers that really get technology.
If you're a talented product marketer looking for a new exciting challenge we're building our global product marketing team in London.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and analyse the market landscape to develop effective and compelling product positioning and messaging
- Help define the strategy for our go-to-market
- Support launches for new products and new releases
- Create sales and marketing tools such as sales presentations, conversation guides, white papers, videos, infographics, best practice guides, how-to tips/tricks, solution sheets, etc.
- Serve as the product marketing expert for the core platform, supporting related marketing activity such as PR, social, customer communications, events, etc.
- Deliver sales enablement training, as needed.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 2-4+ years of product marketing experience. Experience in ad tech is strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of display retargeting and marketing attribution approaches.
- BA or BS, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills. Can create and deliver effective presentations to executive-level audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally, especially with Business Development, Marketing, and Product Management, to align multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear, actionable recommendations.
- Highly collaborative work style.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
To apply for the Product Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com